English Service | 09:45 – 11:00am1
Children’s Worship | 09:45 – 11:00am2
Sunday School | 11:30am – 12:30pm2
Community Learning | 11:30am – 12:30pm2
Cantonese Service | 08:15am – 09:30am3
Cantonese Service | 11:15am – 12:30pm3
Mandarin Service |11:15am – 12:30pm3
1 Change to online up to May 31. Please refer to our latest online sermon.
2 Suspended up to May 31.
3 Change to online up to May 31. Please refer to our Chinese website.
ONLINE PRAYER MEETING
Please join us in prayer online every Sunday, 12 pm noon via ZOOM. Download the app and pray with us at https://zoom.us/j/446506289
COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENTS: Click Here
- CHILDREN’S MESSAGE: We now have a Children’s Message video from Auntie Bessy posted every week under the adult worship video. We invite you to view them with your children as part of your family worship.
- ONLINE OFFERING: As our church has temporary suspended all gatherings and moved our weekly worship services online during the COVID-19 pandemic, you have the option to give your offering through Interac e-transfer. You can still mail your cheques, or drop off your offering at the church. For further instruction on how to give online, click here.
- COMMUNITY PRAYER TIME: Please join us in prayer online every Sunday, 12 pm noon via ZOOM. Download the app and pray with us at https://zoom.us/j/446506289
- CONTACT US: We know that this can be a difficult and distressing time for some. If you have any needs, concerns or prayer requests, we want to hear from you. You can connect with the church through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (604) 254-1242.
- COMMUNION: Communion is on the first Sunday of each month during the worship service. The next communion will be on June 7th. We invite you to prepare the elements to partake communion with us at home. You will need to have bread (or crackers), and grape juice or wine ready for the worship service. Unleavened “matzah” bread can be purchased at specialty grocerystores, or can easily be prepared at home. Click here for a simple recipe for unleavened bread prepared by Pastor Wai Mui.
- ESC SPRING CAMP CANCELLED: Due to the Covid-19 social distancing mandate, the ESC spring camp has been cancelled for 2020. Camp will be rescheduled for spring 2021. We are currently in the process of preparing the refund for those who have registered for camp.
- NEWS FROM VCEFC CRITICAL RESPONSE TEAM: The BC Government has extended the state of emergency until May 12 and has communicated the ban for gatherings of over 50 people will likely not be lifted. As such, VCEFC will continue to suspend all ministry gatherings including Sunday Worship Services (adult and children), events, and activities through to May 31. For more information click here.