English Service | 09:30am – 10:45am
in-person and Live stream1
Children’s Worship | 09:30am – 10:45am
in-person and recording uploaded later1
Sunday School | 11:30am – 12:30pm
in-person and on zoom1
Cantonese Service | 11:30am – 12:45pm3
Mandarin Service |11:15am – 12:30pm3
1 In combination of online or in-person until further notice. Please refer to our latest online sermon and news.
2 Suspended until further notice.
3 Please refer to our Chinese website.
ONLINE COMMUNITY PRAYER TIME
Community prayer is online every Wednesday, 7:30pm via ZOOM. Download the app and pray with us at www.VCEFC.org/1033/prayer
COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENTS: Click Here
- Welcome! If you’re new to our online service here, welcome to our church! If you’re able to stay on in the Zoom meeting after today’s service, we would love to meet you. Also, if you’d like, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that someone from the care team can reach out to you.
- “Summer Learning As A Community” – a video series on “Psalms – A Devotional Exposition” By Dr. Bruce Waltke of Regent College is from June 5 to September 25. Every Sunday 11:30-12:30. Class held in-person in the Fellowship Hall or on zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/ 7876891881.
- As we move into the summer season and the number of Covid cases continue to drop, our province is returning to many of our per-pandemic norms. At this time we would like to encourage our congregation to fully return to in-person worship and fellowshipping together at the church. Starting July 3rd, we will end the on-line zoom option for our worship service. We will continue archive videos of our worship on our church website.
- As part of our return to in-person church, we will celebrate together with the return of our annual July BBQ on Sunday, July 3rd, at 12:45 in the courtyard. Although this is a “free will offering” event, you will still need to pre-register to help us prepare enough food for everyone attending. Please register with the ushers after the service or online at the church’s website.
- Church Picnic (All three congregations): July 30th, 9:30am to 1:30pm at Rocky Point Park (2800 Murray st Port Moody) Ticket Price: $8 meal, $7 bus. Tickets are now on sale after worship service until July 17th from Geoffrey Chum.
- The Church is inviting members or regular associates with general clerical skills and the abilities to speak and write in both Chinese and English to apply for the temporary part-time Administrative Support position. If you are interested, please send your resume to Hansel Wang of the Personnel Committee at email@example.com.
- The Church Administrator position has been posted in the career section of the church website and with some selected Christian education institutions.
- For ministries, fellowships and small groups to have meetings in Church, please inform the office by email at least one week ahead to book rooms. Room availability can be checked in our website. Please click “Room Booking” under “Contact Us” in the main menu.
- News from VCEFC Critical Response Team – Changes to VCEFC Safety Protocols starting April-8.
• No capacity limits of worship services and meetings at church facilities. Individual minstry teams (e.g. children’s worship, Awana Club, etc.) can still set their own capacity limits as they see fit.
• No requirement of pre-registration for in-person worship services.
• No requirement of checking proof of vaccination at all gatherings.
• No requirement of providing contact information when visiting church.
• Mask wearing remains mandatory for everyone 5 years or older.
• Anyone tested positive for Covid-19 or have symptoms of Covid must stay home for 10 days, with no fever and symptoms subsides.
- Small groups and Fellowships are available for all ages and life stages, from teens through college, adults and career, all the way to retired seniors. For more information on our various fellowships and small groups please visit our church website under the “Get Connected” section on the menu tab, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- ONLINE OFFERING: At this time you have the option to give your offering in person or through Interac e-transfer. You can also mail your cheques, or drop off your offering at the church. For further instruction on how to give online, click here.
- CONTACT US: We know that this can be a difficult and distressing time for some. If you have any needs, concerns or prayer requests, we want to hear from you. You can connect with the church through email at email@example.com or by phone at (604) 254-1242.
PRAYER ITEMS: Click Here
- Please pray that during the application review process that the PSC continues to be sensitive to the guiding of the Holy Spirit.
- Please also pray for the pastoral candidates themselves as they undergoing the application review process that they continue to receive discernment and encouragement to where God is leading to serve next.
- Please email your prayer requests to Pastor Joe (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating if they are private or to be posted.
- Join us every Wednesday night at 7:30 pm to pray as a community for our church, our city and the world. https://zoom.us/j/446506289
Office Hours: Tue – Sun, 9 am – 4:30 pm